Developing Regional Approaches to Training Community Pharmacists - An AETC Program Coordinator's Guide
Published Date: 2008
Authors: Kirsten Balano, PharmD; Whitney Buckley, PharmD; Jean Lee, PharmD, BCPS; Supriya Modey, MPH, MBBS; David Rosen, MSW, LCSW, C-ASWCM and Suellyn Sorensen, PharmD, BCPS
Source: AETC National Resource Center; Pacific AETC; Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center (MATEC); New York/New Jersey AETC and Mountain Plains AETC
Developing Regional Approaches to Training Community Pharmacists - An AETC Program Coordinator's Guide PDF [1.4 MB]
The target audience for this resource, which was developed by the AETC Meeting the Resource Needs of Community Pharmacists Workgroup, includes AETC program coordinators and others involved in developing AETC pharmacy training programs such as HIV-specialty pharmacists and medical directors. The goals of the manual are to:
1) Outline successful strategies and alternate methods of developing AETC pharmacy programs;
2) Describe marketing tips for training programs;
3) Offer helpful training tips and resources on the development of pharmacy-specific training programs.
See also the Training Exchange for this workgroup.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.