Take Care of Yourself and Your Family: Rapid testing brochure for EDs
Source: U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and François Xavier Bagnoud Center at Rutgers University College of Nursing
Published Date: 01/2010
The target audience for this folded brochure are patients who have had a routine HIV test in an emergency department. The content is designed to assist healthcare workers deliver post-test information/counseling following a rapid HIV test and to link patients to ongoing care and additional testing if necessary. The brochure can be customized with specific information about referral sources by hand, by adding labels, or a hospital may request the original Adobe InDesign files. Hardcopies are also available at no cost in English and in Spanish by contacting the FXB Center/AETC National Resource Center at email@example.com
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.