HIV Testing and Screening Cost and Reimbursement
Authors: J. Miller; C. Hund and A. Akamigbo
Source: Health Research and Educational Trust (HRET)
Published Date: 2011
HIV Testing and Screening Cost and Reimbursement Online and PDF
This package of information on HIV testing and screening includes cost and reimbursement tools. It was developed to assist clinical managers and individual practitioners to start or expand HIV screening or diagnostic testing programs. The scope of these resources is limited to screening and testing, and does not explore linkage-to-care issues. Contents include a summary of key issues, questions and resources; a chart highlighting which payers reimburse for testing and screening; and a basic cost calculator to estimate expenses and revenue.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.